Graduate Student Resources
Did you know?
Engineering Career Services can provide assistance to graduate students throughout their time at The Ohio State University. You don't have to be finishing up your degree and post-graduation job searching to utilize our office! ECS can review your resume or curriculum vitae, assist with your job search strategy, help you prepare for interviews, and much more. To use these services and to fully access opportunities in Handshake, register with ECS.
What Services and Benefits Does ECS Offer Graduate Students?
- Utilize specialized resources like the PhD Job Search Guide, view tailored graduate student resume templates, and much more in the Handshake Resource Library.
- Schedule individualized appointments with an ECS advisor to discuss topics such as career planning, job search documents and application materials, interviewing, offer review, salary negotiation, and more.
- Network with employers and explore opportunities at engineering specific Career Fairs, such as Engineering Expo, SWE Career Fair, and Spring Into Your Career Fair.
- Hear first about our programming and events, such as workshops and presentations, to further learn about and develop the skills crucial to your career success.
- Receive updates and information as part of our mailing list, such as our newsletter The Wire, which spotlights resources for your job search, our latest job blog, and the video of the week.
Graduate Student Statistics
ECS compiles statistics beneficial to you in your career planning, such as salary information, companies that hire individuals with your degree, the career outcomes of our graduates, and more. If you have already secured employment, congratulations! Report your plans and empower other students with information useful to their job search.